PreschoolCalvary Pre-School was established in 1983. It was designed to reflect the love, integrity and standards of excellence demonstrated in our Lord Jesus Christ. This mission is accomplished through a Christ-centered, biblical perspective to early childhood education in the major areas of human development: physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual. Calvary Pre-school provides Bible based character development, which helps prepare children to function as responsible Christian citizens in society.
Calvary Pre-School has been accredited since 1992 through the International Christian Accrediting Association. Calvary Pre-School is licensed under the Texas State department of Family and Protective Services.
Calvary Pre-School serves children from Eighteen Months to Four Years Old.
Calvary Pre-School provides for your child: Qualified, loving teachers;
- Christian Curriculum beginning with 18 months thru Kg. 4
- Kindergarten Readiness within the Kg. 4 Program
- Computer Classes in the Three-Year and Kg. 4 Program
- Nutritious Lunch and Snacks
- Child Care opening at 7:00 A.M, closing at 6:00P.M.
- Outdoor Playground
- An interview with the Director is required to review the philosophy, mission, standards and policies of Calvary Pre-school to determine if parents are in agreement.
- A tour will be given where parents can visit the classrooms and meet the staff.
- Enrollment Applications, physician’s signed statement of health, current immunization records, birth certificate and social security card are required prior to the starting date.
- Registration Fee, Curriculum Fee are required prior to the starting date.
For more detailed information you can read our Pre-School Handbook available on the Forms page.
For questions or more information about admissions, Email Us. Be sure to specify that you are inquiring about Pre-School.